- This event has passed.
Meeting in Love, Truth and Laughter – Knoxville
16 June @ 10:00 - 12:00
Radical Gratitude points to a helpful way of responding to life and improving the quality of experience. In exploration we enjoy the ever deepening experience of unity, realising we are a cocreative aspect of life itself as the illusion of separation falls away.
So, what is Radical Gratitude?
You can engage with Radical Gratitude at many levels:
1. To begin with it is a psychological technique to experience more happiness. It is a training of the mind to notice what brings happiness.
2. It is a manifesation tool which allows more of what you want – for while ‘what we resist persists, what we appreciate, appreciates.’
3. It is a simple way to cease suffering from painful emotional experience and support the integration and release of these emotions.
4. It is a short path to discover the gift and opportunity within life’s challenges.
5. With practise and grace it becomes a bridge from separation and suffering into Unity and Joy – it’s a path to the realisation of unitive or nondual consciousness.
So whilst 1 and 2 begin with simply being grateful for what we enjoy and value, 3-5 is where gratitude gets radical! We begin to apply it to everything.
Radical Gratitude is completely free from dogma or requirement for any belief other than in your own power to alter your experience. Anyone can benefit from utilising this approach to life.