- This event has passed.
Radical Gratitude for Mental, Physical and Social Health
2 February @ 2:00 - 3:00
In this fun and playful event we will learn how gratitude played a fundamental role in thriving with and overcoming depression in Will’s life and the science behind how gratitude can be practised to not only improve mental but also physical and social health.
We will explore what gratitude really is and discover easy practises to bring more joy, presence and wellbeing into our lives and those around us. We will discover the profoundly transformative power of radical gratitude.
* learn how to feel gratitude and how it can be a practise of embodiment and healing
* gain a suite of scientifically informed practises for positive neuroplasticity
* understand some pf the myths around gratitude and fun ways to easily and effectively incorporate it into your life.
* experience the group field, or ‘we space’ of shared presence and how refining these capacities contributes to collective and planetary healing
This is a FREE ( Dana Donation) Event.
Register your spot here: bit.ly/2E7y07Z
• Hosted by Shining Light Yoga